Discernment begins with you.
As part of the Center for Career Development, Undergraduate Career Services coordinates a broad range of career-related services for all undergraduate students. The process is simple: engage in opportunities to reflect students' values, interests, personality, and skills; explore various career options through networking, job shadowing, and internships; and prepare for a life where students can find success, meaning, and impact.
Through Undergraduate Career Services, students can:
- Conduct self-assessments
- Participate in experiential career programs or on-campus interviews with employers from a wide variety of industries
- Work with a career coach to identify and apply for internships and full-time job opportunities
- Attend interview and resume preparation workshops, networking events, industry specific career events, and career fairs
- Access a variety of online resources to help pursue internships and postgraduate opportunities
- Enroll in career development courses
Contact Undergraduate Career Services:
504 Duncan Student Center
Notre Dame, IN 46556
Facebook: University of Notre Dame Center for Career Development