The Notre Dame community doesn’t end on campus.
The Division of Student Affairs has a number of resources dedicated to supporting our students who reside off-campus. Off-campus resources within the Office of Residential Life offer helpful information on everything housing-related in South Bend, including:
- A list of apartment, condo, and housing options
- Tips on inspecting and choosing a property
- Resources regarding landlord-tenant relationships and renter’s insurance
- Budgeting and utilities information
- Preferred realtor program to assist students considering buying or selling their own home