You always have someone to talk to at Notre Dame.
College is a time of great personal change, transition, and growth. Often, those changes bring about stress, uncertainty, and depression.
The University Counseling Center (UCC) is here to help you and your fellow classmates through this period of great change. Through the UCC, you might:
- Benefit from one-on-one counseling
- Participate in a group counseling session
- Access crisis services in-person or over the phone
- Consult briefly with one of our highly trained staff members
- Receive a referral to an off-campus resource