The Division of Student Affairs is committed to serving you, the students of Notre Dame. Below you will find information on how to avail yourself of the health and wellness services we offer during the current COVID-19 pandemic. 

Division of Student Affairs Weekly E-newsletter

This weekly email is designed to provide students with virtual support to help foster community, support student formation, and nurture well-being while in-person classes are suspended at the University of Notre Dame. Each week, you can expect to see a variety of resources and information generated by the 18 departments that make up the Division of Student Affairs.

To consolidate resources - and reduce the number of emails in your inbox - existing departmental e-newsletters have been discontinued for the remainder of the academic year. For questions or to request additional information, please email

May 14, 2020
May 7, 2020
April 30, 2020
April 23, 2020
April 16, 2020
April 9, 2020
April 2, 2020
March 26, 2020
March 19, 2020


Health and Wellness Resources

University Health Services

  • Phone: 574-631-7497
  • Consultation 24/7
  • Local students should call for an appointment between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. 
  • Students with symptoms of cough, fever, or shortness of breath should always call before visiting UHS in person.

University Counseling Center (UCC)

  • Phone: 574-631-TALK (8255)

Care and Wellness Consultants

  • Phone: 574-631-7833

McDonald Center for Student Well-Being (McWell) 

  • Phone: 574-631-7970

Campus Ministry

Sara Bea Accessibility Services