The Division of Student Affairs is committed to serving you, the students of Notre Dame. Below you will find information on how to avail yourself of the health and wellness services we offer during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Division of Student Affairs Weekly E-newsletter
This weekly email is designed to provide students with virtual support to help foster community, support student formation, and nurture well-being while in-person classes are suspended at the University of Notre Dame. Each week, you can expect to see a variety of resources and information generated by the 18 departments that make up the Division of Student Affairs.
To consolidate resources - and reduce the number of emails in your inbox - existing departmental e-newsletters have been discontinued for the remainder of the academic year. For questions or to request additional information, please email email@example.com.
Health and Wellness Resources
- Phone: 574-631-7497
- Consultation 24/7
- Local students should call for an appointment between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Students with symptoms of cough, fever, or shortness of breath should always call before visiting UHS in person.
- Phone: 574-631-TALK (8255)
- Phone: 574-631-7833
- Phone: 574-631-7970
- Phone: 574-631-8508
- Need to Talk Virtual Appointments
- Phone: 574-631-7157
- Visit the Sara Bea website for more information regarding Online Instruction and Accommodations.