The Division of Student Affairs is committed to serving you, the students of Notre Dame. Below you will find information on how to avail yourself of the health and wellness services we offer during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Health and Wellness Resources
- Staff available by appointments only 7 days a week; Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.; and Saturday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Please call 574-631-7497.
- All students may call 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Confidential drop-in Zoom and in-person sessions are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call 574-631-7336 to schedule.
- Call 574-631-7336 prior to in-person appointments in St. Liam Hall, and enter through the Well Door on the southeast entrance of the building.
- The 24/7 Helpline, 574-631-TALK, is available for students to speak with a counselor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Center for Student Support and Care is available to support students in need. Students who do not already work with a Care and Wellness Consultant and would like assistance getting connected with resources should contact 574-631-7833.
- McWell is open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Fridays.
- Phone: 574-631-7970
- Phone: 574-631-8508
- Need to Talk Virtual Appointments
- Phone: 574-631-7157
- Visit the Sara Bea website for more information regarding Online Instruction and Accommodations.