Discernment begins with you.
The Career Center at Notre Dame is dedicated to helping you develop the tools to ENGAGE in personal career development to help you better EXPLORE diverse career opportunities and discern your true calling
This way, you will be ready to proactively navigate career transitions encountered over the course of your lifetime.
Through The Career Center, you could:
- Conduct self-assessment to determine your values, interests, personality, and skill
- Participate in experiential career programs (Career Treks, Externships, Mentoring, and Job Shadows) or on campus interviews with employers from a wide variety of industries
- Work with a career coach to identify and apply for internship and full-time job opportunities
- Attend interview and resume preparation workshops, networking events, industry specific career events, and career fair
- Access a variety of online resources to help you pursue internships and postgraduate opportunities
- Enroll in career development courses
Learn more about The Career Center at Notre Dame.
Contact the Career Center: