Discernment begins with you.
The Notre Dame Center for Career Development is dedicated to helping you develop the tools to engage in personal career development to help you better explore diverse career opportunities and discern your true calling.
This way, you will be ready to proactively navigate career transitions encountered over the course of your lifetime.
Through the Center for Career Development, you could:
- Conduct self-assessment to determine your values, interests, personality, and skills
- Participate in experiential career programs (Career Treks, Externships, Mentoring, and Job Shadows) or on-campus interviews with employers from a wide variety of industries
- Work with a career coach to identify and apply for internships and full-time job opportunities
- Attend interview and resume preparation workshops, networking events, industry specific career events, and career fairs
- Access a variety of online resources to help you pursue internships and postgraduate opportunities
- Enroll in career development courses
Learn more about the Center for Career Development.
Contact the Center for Career Development:
504 Duncan Student Center
Notre Dame, IN 46556
Facebook: University of Notre Dame Center for Career Development